The Office of Student Life can assist students with…
- Dean’s Withdrawals (withdrawing from the current quarter);
- leaves-of-absence for non-medical emergencies (temporary absence from classes);
- advice on university policies, procedures, and grievances;
- support while experiencing a crisis;
- information on university resources.
Common situations the Office of Student Life can help with include: academic grievances, frustrations with the administrative workings of the institution, emergency leaves-of-absence, and Dean’s Withdrawals due to personal illness, injury, or the death or illness of a family member.